Tuesday, December 13, 2011

40 Reason why I joined Empower Network


40 Reasons why I joined Empower Network

First, left me tell the world that 100% Commissions are great and money is important but it's not a major motivator in my life. The education I've received in the last 41 days has more value than money can ever give me.

To receive the full value of the EMPOWER NETWORK you need to Upgrade

Money is one of the easiest things to acquire. Here is my 3 Step Process

A. Provide a service or product that the world wants (Buy it or manufacture it yourself)
B. Show the world how to get it (ie market, sell, talk about it)
C. Deposit unlimited amounts of money into your bank account. Yes it really is that easy.

Now getting back to the subject at hand

Other than the fact that Internet Marketing is a $523 Billion Dollar Industry

40 Reasons why I joined Empower Network

1.) To network with some of the most awesome marketers on the planet
2.) To continue being my own boss and in charge of my life and career
3.) To increase my marketing and networking skills
4.) To add to the multiple streams of income I utilize 24-7-365 of the year
5.) To improve the quality of my financial future
6.) To be able to go fishing anytime I want
7.) To Improve the quality of my family life
8.) To earn the great rewards from being patience
9.) To know that I have an exciting future and get to build it myself but not by myself
10.) To always be able to look forward to tomorrow with positive anticipation
11.) To become a more positive person
12.) To be able to go fishing anytime I want
13.) To be able to teach my family the value of goals, work and independence
14.) To spend time with others who are also working to improve their lives
15.) To be able to offer things that most people don't have in their life
16.) To be able to take time for myself when I want to
17.) To be able to go fishing anytime I want
18.) To be able to do something truly valuable with my time
19.) To be able to have the things I’ve always dreamed of having
20.) To be able to send my kids and their kids to the schools and colleges of their choice
21.) To be able to work with people who are willing to help me succeed
22.) To continue to build long-term financial security for myself and friends
25.) To be able to support a cause or charity that I truly believe in
26.) To Be in the #1 business of its kind anywhere in the world
27.) To have the choice of living anywhere in the world I want to live
28.) To be able to do what I want to do, when I want to do it
29.) To be able to go fishing anytime I want
30.) To receive and enjoy passive and residual income everyday
31.) I can set my own hours
32.) To create new friendships that will add value to my life
33.) To build positive friendships that can last me a lifetime
34.) To take what I learn and help others achieve and be the best they can be
35.) To be able to travel 24/7/365 days of the year
36.) To strengthen the most important relationships in my life
[God, family, country, work, etc.]
37.) To being in a business that is the future
38.) To be able to enjoy my life each day
39.) To have a peace of mind
40.) To be able to go fishing anytime I want

These are just 40 Reasons why I joined Empower Network.

So there you have it: 40 Reasons why I joined Empower Network

Make sure you’re a part of the Empower Network so you can Build backlinks to your blog with Empower Network If you’re not, Click the banner to the right to access the insider video that reveals the ‘commission loophole’ that deposits 100% commissions into your bank account daily, hourly …even by the minute.

Empower Network – Now Watch This ;) – Click Here!

Offline Marketing Of The Empower Network In 3 Steps!!!

P.S. Don’t be shy! Ask your question and in doing so, you’ll be helping out others in the community who may need clarity on the same thing.

Please re-tweet and/or share this post on FB today! on 40 Reasons why I joined Empower Network!!!

To Your Success!
– Michael Dunbar
EN Founding Member

P.S.S. 40 Reasons why I joined Empower Network!!! is very simple just SHARE SHARE SHARE

40 Reasons why I joined Empower Network

No comments:

Post a Comment