Sunday, December 25, 2011

Why I joined The Empower Network!

Why I joined The Empower Network!

Why I joined The Empower Network
I recently joined the Empower Network and what a great choice it was! I can’t believe how easy it is! I have to tell you, I was amazed at what the Empower Network has to offer! I’m writing this post to share why I joined the Empower Network Why I joined The Empower Network!

The highlight of why I joined the Empower Network

The highlight of Why I joined The Empower Network for me was the 100% commission payout. Other affiliate opportunities offer, at the most 75%. They are few and far between, and you have to comb Clickbank to find them. The Empower Network is so powerful and popular, I didn’t even have to look for it! AND, NOBODY pays instantly like EN! I mean, where else do you get your money the second somebody clicks submit to buy? I’ll tell you… NOWHERE! Even that ZNZ stuff that’s all over the internet waits 24 hours!

The system the Empower Network offers is so easy ‘even a Caveman could it’! You get a rockin’ plug and play wordpress blog that is off the chain! It already has a lead capture page, and a sales funnel that converts like nothing I’ve ever seen! I have two words for you ‘IN-COME’. Yeah I know it’s only one word, but you get point! The Empower Network sets you up for success on all kinds of levels. The system currently has 3 products available to purchase and resell. You make 100% commission on all those products too! I must mention that you MUST own the products in order to make the commission. That only makes sense!

Compensation: Why I joined The Empower Network!

The way the Empower Network compensates you is like nothing I’ve ever seen! EN has a ‘Powerline’ pay system that rocks! This is how it works! You keep sales 1, 3, 5; 2, 4, 6 go to your sponsor and every 5th one after that. I’ll admit that kinda rattled me a bit. Then I realized that I would be on the receiving end of that too! What this does is keep your sponsor engaged in your progress! If you don’t make any money, your sponsor doesn’t make any money. Other affiliate programs, your ‘sponsor’ just takes the money and run!

Mastermind Training: Why I joined The Empower Network!

Most importantly, I get the chance to learn from the Master Marketer David Wood! Everybody knows that David Wood is a true internet marketing genius! Is it worth the money to learn directly from David Wood? You better friggin’ believe it. This dude was homeless living in a van, and how he’s chillin’ in a house in Costa Rica! I want some Costa Rica livin’ too! It only makes sense to learn from the very person that can tell me how to do it!

So there you have it: Why I joined The Empower Network!

If you want to join me in learning how to market on the internet and generate leads and income and Why I joined The Empower Network! Click Here! to find out what the Empower Network is all about!

Why I joined The Empower Network

P.S. Don’t be shy! Ask your question and in doing so, you’ll be helping out others in the community who may need clarity on the same thing.

Please re-tweet and/or share this post on FB today!

To Your Success!
– Michael Dunbar
EN Founding Member

No comments:

Post a Comment