Saturday, December 17, 2011

One Way How I Make Money Online From Home

I make a living online from my very own computer in my study at home. I am revealing to you one way how I do it.

Firstly, start with a niche target market, in other words you want to help people who are in need of information about a specific product or service. You need to do some research on keywords that are searched in the search engines to see if anyone is actually looking for that information. E.g. “make money with money”, “make money online”. Then only proceed with that target market if there a lot of global searches for that target market.

Second of all you need to find a product or service of what your target market are after information on. You are wanting to find a product on an affiliate search engine because the products and services that are listed e.g. in Click Bank’s search engine will be paying you commission for any person that clicks through your links on your site and then purchases the service or product.

There are so many products and services on Click Bank alone to choose from, but you can also try Amazon and Commission Junction as well. I find Click Bank to be the best because of the good range of products.

Thirdly, you need to set up a really simple word press website, with only 3 pages. A main page for your review, a Contact Us page and a Privacy page and that’s it. Your site only needs to offer a product that solves an information need to people with an information need. The sales page from the product will take care of the rest from there.

Finally, you then drive traffic to that web site by submitting it to lots of search engines and blogs. You may want to go one step further and get people to sign up to your website and have them provide an email address so you can keep them updated on the current product review and future one’s.

So basically what I do is review a specific product and refer them to it via a few links on my website, for which if they purchase the product then I will receive commission. Brilliant isn’t it! Nothing beats the excitement you feel when you start to make money online.

My aim is to help as many people as I can achieve what I am achieving and tell them how to do it.

To Your Success!
- Michael Dunbar

P.S. Want to make money online from home Now Watch This ;) - Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment